WMS/WES Control for warehouses, DCs and work-in-process materials.
AXC is the WMS/WES that allows full control of your warehouses, linking even the smallest shop floor movement to the entire company network, from receiving raw materials to the shipment of the finished goods.
Keeps warehouse operations under control, allowing you to meet customer demands on time and have real-time information about your inventories to ease decision-making processes.
Ensures an increase of productivity, reduces operation time, and avoids operating errors, using the most appropriate technology according to each warehouse’s type of operations.
The system offers its features by guiding the operators and validating the plant floor movements: receiving, quality inspection, putaway, picking, repackaging, shipping, and inventory survey. The system links the information to the ERP in real time.
- Control by pieces, packaging, and pallets.
- Simultaneous Zone Pick.
- Picking path optimization.
- Automatic replenishment.
- Picking and replenishment by voice commands –
- Picking and replenishment by light indications –
- Multiple orders picking carts – CARTS PERFORMANCE®
- Kitting, packaging, and consolidation of shipments.
- Order checking through weighing – WEIGHTS PERFORMANCE®
- Materials identification in each manufacturing process.
- Manufacturing zones identification.
- In-process product identification with barcodes and RFID.
- Elapsed time capture for each operation.
- Automatic assignment of production orders.
- Linked with the MES or ERP systems.
- Capture product characteristics from its reception as raw material.
- Capture of each product movement from receiving until shipping.
- Identification of materials in each transformation subprocess.
- Operative personnel ID capture.